Loud and clear.
- Liberty fit gives a longer length in the sleeves and in the body
- Flash pass pocket allows you to pull your season pass out on the fly when the lifties come asking
- Mesh-lined underarm vents let the air flow and prevent the snow from invading
- 210T taffeta lining is comfortable and makes the jacket easy to slip on and off
- Interior glove mesh pocket holds your gloves so you don't lose them in the cafeteria line
Share your thoughts
New Favorite Jacket
This jacket is a little bit longer in the fit which is why I love it. One of my main problems when shopping for a women's jacket is that they're almost always too short on me. I like my snowboarding clothes a little loose while not looking too bro-bra. I got this jacket in a medium and it fits me perfectly. I bought it in mint julep and oxycotton to compare and ended up going with oxycotton. I wasn't too much of a fan of the quilt-like stitching in the mint julep (you can't see it in the oxycotton color). The white sleeves get dirty relatively easy but wash out fairly easily. Goes well with Burton Indulgence pant.
The Hush Jacket
Women's take on a varsity jacket. Liberty fit so it's relaxed in the torso and sleeves. 11" cuff opening. Strategically insulated with 40 grams in the body. Contrast hood and sleeves. Nice and plush diamond quilted internal body. Bi-color rib knit hem and critically taped seems. This jacket with keep you warm, dry and looking super cute on the hill.
10,000mm / 5,000 Breathability
Contrast Fabric on Hood and Sleeves
Diamond Quilted Lining body
Bi-Color Rib Knit Hem
210T Taffeta Lining
Critically Taped Seams