School's in session, at least at the park, so pull out the Special Blend Women's Hush Jacket. The Hush is packin' lightweight synthetic insulation and water-resistant fabric so there's no need to skip when the weather's not so great. Zippered split hood, contrast color blocking, striped rib-knit cuffs and hem, and above all an old-school chenille letter patch add a varsity-jacket feel.
- 10K waterproofing protects you from light rain and snow
- Critical seams taped to eliminate leakage along seams
- Synthetic insulation (60g in body, 40g in sleeves) keeps you warm even if it gets wet
- Mesh-lined underarm zips help you cool off after hot runs
- Adjustable powder skirt includes jacket-to-pant interface so you can create a snow-proof shield for your back
- Pockets include mesh glove pocket and easy-access media pocket with internal device holster
Share your thoughts
Great mid-weight jacket
Looks great, fits great and overall is an A+. Almost an A++ but you can't remove the powder skirt which I wish ALL jackets would allow you to do. Us east-coasters never have the need for them ;)
Shhh. It's here. The women's Hush snowboard jacket from Special Blend. The room will quiet when you enter wearing this jacket because people are either going to be intimidated or envious. A clean and mean looking design is what every snowboarder is looking for. The Hush's varsity letter-jacket aesthetics will have all your shred friends wanting to join your team. Hush up and let your outwear and riding capabilities speak for you with this new 2013 design by Special Blend.