Stay comfortable and dry all day in the Special Blend Major Women's Insulated Pant. It's Liberty Fit allows for plenty of freedom of movement and room to layer without feeling like you're wearing parachute pants. If you don't feel like layering, it has 40g insulation to provide a bit of extra warmth and a plush brushed tricot lining for comfort.
- 10K-rated plain weave polyester fabric protects against wind and snow
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping in
- 40g insulation adds a touch of warmth for cold days
- Taffeta lining slides on smoothly, and strategically place brushed tricot lining adds a bit of extra warmth and comfort
- Liberty Fit leaves room to move and layer without being overly baggy
- Mesh-lined inseam vents dump heat when it warms up
- Boot gaiters keep snow out of your boots
- Two hand pockets and two cargo pockets store essentials
Share your thoughts
Can't wait to wear these!
I just got these and they are awesome. I haven't got to wear them outside yet, but I cannot wait. I have of course tried them on and they are great. Sooooo warm and feel great. I would say that they are the perfect boarding pants.
Great pair of pants
I loved these pants. They kept me very warm and were comfortable for four full days of skiing. My only complaint is that they were too long, but this is usually the case for me. I am 5'3 and ordered a medium. I have pretty muscular legs and they fit great. The pants have a velcro adjustable strap at the waist that helped keep the pants up.