Putting foul weather in lockup.
With style that's as hard to ignore as getting stabbed with a sharpened toothbrush in the abdomen and 10K-waterproofing so effective it's criminal, the Special Blend Shank Jacket keeps you locked down and dry during all the time you will serve on the mountain.
- 10K-rated moisture-resistance and breathability keeps you dry inside and out
- Critically taped seams protect the jacket's most exposed seams to keep water from saturating the jacket through the stitching
- Light layer of insulation keeps you comfortable on colder days
- Revolver fit features a slim and modern look with just enough room for layering and mobility
- Fixed adjustable hood secures over your head in a cinch
- Media pocket holds your music and phone with a secure internal taffeta pocket
- Internal open-cell mesh glove pocket holds your hand covers and lets them breathe during lunch
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I haven't had this out for any real use yet but it seems like it'll due the trick for warmth and it fits true to size. I'm 5'8" 150lbs and the Medium fits perfect. Enough room for some layering, the slim fit isn't to tight.
I've gotten out in this jacket a number of times now and really like it.
Does a great job at keeping me dry and warm on cold windy days. It's light with enough room to move around and all the pockets are very easy to access.
Good day! Have this jacket a tightening...
Good day! Have this jacket a tightening strap at the bottom??
This jacket has a powder skirt, which you can button closed to act as a tightening strap, if that is what you mean.
No wrist gaitors!
This jacket does not have wrist gaitors. We are working to correct the content.
I absolutely love this jacket, its comfortable and good looking, I ordered it in "merlot" it's basically true to color, like a heather, mauve kind of color, definitely unique. Has a good amount of internal pockets, a must have personally because I'm a pack rat.
for size reference: I'm 5'2" 150 lbs and ordered a medium, it's baggy but not oversized, fits comfortably with layers. On the longer side, but all coats are on me. Totally a good length for anyone thats average height.
Highly suggest it, can't wait to ride in it!