Whether it's a midnight rail session or a deep backcountry expedition, the Stance Merino Midweight Snowboard Sock will keep your toes cozy. The thicker weave adds extra warmth and cushioning, and merino wool has a high warmth-to-weight ratio for superior insulation.
- Merino wool blend is warm and insulates even when wet
- Seamless toe eliminates annoying pressure points
- No-Lift heel grip consists of a silicone pad printed on the Achilles area of the sock to help keep your heel locked down
- Elastic arch and ankle support
Share your thoughts
Very Warm but Bulky
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These socks are really amazing from a warmth standpoint. Their only downfall is that they are pretty bulky. If you normally ride a slim tight sock to ride these might cause issues. Fits true to size and lasts over time!
These socks rock!
Super comfy and ultra warm. I got a size med and wear an 8.5. Fits great!
thick warm comfy and dope designs!
Soft and Stylin
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift
Got these as a gift and she loves them. Very warm, comfortable and look great! I high recommend these to anyone looking for a nice looking functional sock.