You's a bad chick … or a bad small dude.
Ladies, it's a man's world. OK, that's not exactly a news flash but you can take comfort in knowing the JibStick Slim Snowboard is Stepchild's unofficial women's jib board. The Slim's Jib I Core provides a flex that's softer than the regular Jibstick's core so a lighter rider can press and butter it. It's at home in the park, but the reverse camber profile and rounded RETT edges make it fun and catch-free so you can rock out with your… oh, wait, never mind.
- Reverse camber in every sense of the word, like the bottom of a rocking chair—designed to ride park, jibs, and powdah!
- Narrow waist accommodates smaller feet whether you're a French dude or a chick
- Armadillo Plate reinforcement places a diamond shaped extra layer of fiberglass around the inserts to avoid blowouts without changing the board's flex pattern
- Trojan Rubber 2.0 double-bags the rubber and sticks into the board for a soft, pleasurable ride
- RETT (Round Edge Tapered Tuning) is a factory de-tuned edge that’s rounded between the bindings, getting sharper towards the tips so the board is ready to jib right out of the wrapper
- Snag-Free base is made without joints or die-cut graphics (which can slow a board down) and then is pressed with a temperature-control system to harden the base for added durability