The narrow board with a big ego.
With a slightly softer flex and narrower waist, the JibSlim Snowboard is Stepchild's unofficial women's jib board. It also works awesome for bigger groms and dudes with small feet. Catch-resistant R.E.T.T. edges and a press-happy reverse camber profile mean more fun and fewer faceplants while adding to your bag of tricks.
- Rocker profile for pre-loaded presses and no-catch landings
- Kicker I core uses tip-to-tail poplar wood for durability and a smooth flex
- R.E.T.T. (Round Edge Tapered Tuning) edges come detuned between your feet for catch-free boardslides, and remain sharp up to the contact points for control
- Trojan 2.0 rubber strips for durability and shock absorption
- Armadillo Plates reinforce the high-stress area directly under your bindings
- True twin shape for equal-opportunity shredding both regs and switch
- Snag-Free extruded base has no diecut seams to prevent hangups