A freestyle prophesy fulfilled.
Pirates of old sailed the seas, raiding villages and overtaking other ships looking for the an elusive freestyle treasure that is the Stepchild Joe Sexton Pro Model Snowboard. Joe wasn't around during this time, which makes it all the more mysterious. Even weirder, they found this rail-killing jib and park master in a lagoon where mermaids dwell; these maidens of the sea were protecting it until the one called Sexton came to be. Alas, the day has come.
- Reverse camber in every sense of the word, like the bottom of a rocking chair—designed to ride park, jibs, and powdah!
- 24 inserts for a stance that's hella wide
- Armadillo Plate reinforcement places a diamond shaped extra layer of fiberglass around the inserts to avoid blowouts without changing the board's flex pattern
- Kicker I Core uses tip-to-tail lightweight poplar wood that has been milled by laboring cyborgs with their own pneumatic hands
- Snag-Free base is made without joints or die-cut graphics (which can slow a board down) and then is pressed with a temperature-control system to harden the base for added durability