Reinforced for the streets but worthy of the peaks.
JP's evolution as a rider is an ongoing process, as he continues to blur the lines between park, the streets and the backcountry. The JP Walker Pro Model Snowboard from Stepchild is The Don's all-mountain (and street) freestyle vehicle of Zion-inspired freestyle madness.
- Zero Camber profile is completely flat and excels in all conditions and areas of shredding from park laps to spraying roosters
- KEVLAR™ strips run the length of the board to add pop and strength without making it stiffer
- Park Formula sidewalls are ready for abuse thanks to Philan material which is lighter and harder than rubber—kind of like a skateboard bushing
- 28 inserts for more stance options than you deserve
- Armadillo Plate reinforcement places a diamond shaped extra layer of fiberglass around the inserts to avoid blowouts without changing the board's flex pattern
- Kicker III core uses lightweight and oh-so-poppy poplar through the middle of the board and resilient beech along the rails and inserts to withstand rails and flat landings
Share your thoughts
JP crushes every type of terrain and this board was made just for that. Flat camber is becoming my favorite because it's rad in park, powder and mobbing at high speeds.
Kevlar strips keep loads of pop in the board without adding extra weight. Lock into presses with ease and it won't wash out on harder landings. I really love riding this board on pretty much everything.
sickest board i ever rode
rode this board at camp turned out to be sick!! definately reccomend it as an awsome park board!