Hardcore riders like JP Walker and Markku Koski rely on StepChild for their shred, so you know the OG Powder kicks serious ass.
- Kicker II core tip-to-tail poplar with beech stringers on the rails for stability, edge control, and pop
- Armadillo Plate reinforces the binding inserts for durability and stability
- Directional shape for float and maneuverability in powder, with a setback specific for the deeps
- Powder-specific 2mm camber
- Quadrax fiberglass delivers excellent stability, response, and durability
- StrucTurn sintered base puts the pedal to the metal
- Red sidewalls are burly for impact resistance and look deadly against the snow
Share your thoughts
l59 love it!!!
i got the stepchild OG in 159cm. and i used to have a 5150 and that board cant even compare..the board is perfect for people that spend time in the park and just shredding its flexible its super reactive and just a good all around board...i would recomend it to any snowboarder
I bought the 164 and have not ridden it yet. I will be riding it in japan in january and will update the review then.
First impression is good, its got a big fat nose with a really long gradual upsweep, it is not pointed like in the pics it is a completely round tip.
Mine has around 4mm camber as opposed to the 2mm stepchild says it has. The base looks like a golf ball with small dimples all over it. I have not waxed it yet so I cannot comment on how the base goes when I try to scrape it back but it seems there will be pockets of wax where the dimples are even though the factory wax job does not look like this.
Stepchild OG snowboard
Stepchild s already great at desinging snowboardes but this one is just amazing...its the best that they have done