This snowboard does not suck.
- Kicker III Core is a tip-to-tail poplar core, reinforced with strips of beech to increase pop and stability- Also increases strength in areas where bindings can put too much pressure on the core
- Carbon Stringers are added to the core for sicktarded amounts of pop and durability
- Structurn Base finish is lighting fast, easy to repair, and durable
- Aramdillo Plates increase the strength of insert areas
- P3=Pipe+Park+Powder shape- The board is a twin with slightly directional shape so it excels in slaying all conditions
Share your thoughts
just wondering what this boards flex is...
just wondering what this boards flex is like in comparison to the k2 www and i also have a 32 10.5 boot should i be riding a wide im 80 kilos and just under six foot....
Its comparable, but the Stepchild is a bit stiffer. And you could run a mid-wide with 10.5 feet, but you should still be fine on a reg deck with a waist no less than 250. Im 6' 165lbs with size 12 feet and I ride a Rome Machine Wide and the waist is 260. hope this helps bro
what is the stance width and waist width...
what is the stance width and waist width of the 158?
It should be around 250