Only the sleaziest will do for you.
- Directional-twin shape give it all-around versatility you need to spread your love all over the world's resorts
- Bamboo strips in the core add pop and longer life to the flex while extra beech strips at the rail are like ED pills for you stick
- Armadillo Plate fiberglass re-enforcement layer is placed over the inserts for added strength under foot
- Baix glass puts snap in your whack but doesn't hinder your style like a chubby
- Non-stick UV lacquer finish keeps snow off so you can boost up to a rail without cling-ons weighin' ya down
- Structurn die-cut base is pre-waxed and fast as hell for immediate shredability
Share your thoughts
Looks like there are three diff graphs..which...
Looks like there are three diff graphs..which one will I get if buying 156cm?
I know, you want the boobs right? We all do, but man up and roll the dice...graphic is sick either way.
Awesomeness on a board.
Not gonna lie.. i only bought it because of the graphics :D
But it turns out that it does what its suppose to do very well, it looks awesome, you will be the envy of your whole crew.
Bombproof board with the best graphics! Directional twin shape will never get old, super good for all mountain riding, blasting big cliffs and booters in the backcountry. The bamboo strips give this board mega flex that will last a long time.