Tired of blowing out edges while getting shots in the streets? The Stepchild Street Recession offers a wallet-friendly option for jib maniacs who can't get enough of handrails, ledges, and wallrides. No edges mean no blowouts, but it also means you won't be laying down any Euro-carves on early-morning groomers. This Street Recession is designed strictly for street missions and backyard park sessions, which is why it's only 200 bucks.
- Zero Camber flat profile for plenty of pop, easy presses, and a locked-in feel on boardslides
- Edgeless design for catch-free sliding on almost any surface, including wood and aluminum rails
- Kicker I core uses tip-to-tail poplar for durability and a consistent flex
- Armadillo Plates reinforce the high-stress area directly under your bindings
- True twin shape for equal-opportunity shredding both regs and switch
- Snag-free extruded base has no diecut seams to prevent hangups