Whether you're on an all-day river mission or playing in the whitewater park, rely on the comfort of the the Stohlquist Men's Rapid John 3mm Super-Stretch Wetsuit. Offering just-enough warmth and mobile stretch, this sleeveless wetsuit keeps you out on the water longer.
- 3mm four-way super-stretch neoprene john supplies superb thermal protection and mobility
- Waterproof glued and blind-stitched seams throughout provides maximum warmth while you kayak, raft, or stand-up paddleboard
- Heavy-duty, non-corrosive entry zipper and relief zipper with elastic zipper lock for convenience when you need to go
- Extra wide arm holes for added mobility
- Integrated SupraTex knees and seat ensures added durability and abrasion resistance
Share your thoughts
Very Warm and protected
I found the wet suit to be just what I was looking for in for Spring time kayaking. The weather in Michigan had been the coolest in decades with frost occurring as late as May. I'd been looking at my kayak hanging on my garage wall since last August and wondering when the weather would finally warm up. This purchase allowed me to get out kayaking weeks earlier than I could without it. I'll be kayaking into late October when the frost returns. again. The "Farmer John" look won't win any fashion awards and my daughters' response was "Yuck", but the big arm holes prevented any chafing. I just put on a sweatshirt or T-shirt and the fashion problem went away.