A board that rocks airs and turns and that features artwork and design input by renown surfer Dion Agius.
Renown surfer and artist Dion Agius wanted a board for both airs and turns, so he worked with the crew at Superbrand to develop the Dion Agius' Siamese Palm Viper Surfboard. After relentless testing and development, they came up with the Viper which gives you the best of both worlds. The Viper remains smooth and clean for turns and rail work, but won't hold you back when you want to blast airs. In addition to helping create the board's shape, Agius also coined its name and created the art. The vintage graphic collages on the board are both unique and thought-provoking.
- Designed by Dion Agius
- Curvy outline with wider center and subtly pulled-in nose and tail
- Medium rocker with extra flip off the tail
- Single to double concave with slight V off the tail
- Hip squash tail
- PU and polyester
- Tri-fin setup
- Ride 3 to 4 inches shorter and at the same volume as your usual board
- Includes an exclusive booklet on the project, hand-signed by Dion
Share your thoughts
Does the Siamese Palm Viper, 5'8 or 5'9,...
Does the Siamese Palm Viper, 5'8 or 5'9, have carbon fiber on the rails of the tail?
Dion Presents the Siamese Palm Viper
Dion Agius + SUPERbrand Present the Siamese Palm Viper