Functional for the trail, styled for the streets—whether you rock the Supra Backwood Boot in actual backwoods or just venture around the city, you will love the unique style that pairs skate-shoe sleek with hiking-boot rugged.
- Heavy-duty all-weather boot with athletic undertones and a definite nod to Supra's skate heritage
- Winter-ready waterproof leather upper keeps you from trudging around in the slush with your skate shoes
- D-ring eyelets and woven rope lacing increase the boot's strength and project a hiking-shoe style
- Gusseted tongue ensures the tongue won't slip and will block out moisture and air
- Two-part outsole uses high-traction rubber and super-cush blown EVA
- Polyurethane insole cushions your foot and offers all-day support
- Subtle but contrasting accents set off the finishing details without overpowering the streamlined silhouette
Share your thoughts
Do these fit true to size? I'm reading a lot of differing things about Supras, but I can't find anything about the Backwood itself.
winter boot? golf shoe? The Backwood boot does it all, including giving me the grip on the tee box to land a five iron next to the pin.
Great winter shoe
Keeps my feet dry and warm in the snow. Classic style but the red laces make it pop a little. Built well so I'd guess they're pretty durable