Get to know your board.
Erik Ellington has that natural steez that makes the simplest tricks look easy. Most of that style is just plain flowing through him, but it certainly doesn't hurt to have the superior board feel of the Supra Ellington Skate Shoe. SupraFoam midsole naturally adheres to rubber, eliminating the need for heavy, stiffening adhesives, and it's tapered to be thicker in the heel for shock absorption and thinner in the toe for maximum feel and control.
- SupraTuf upper is water-resistant and up to five times more durable than regular suede
- SupraFoam midsole is injected without adhesives to provide increased shoe flexibility and impact protection, and won't break down over time
- SupraFoam ankle pods in the collar provide a snugger fit for improved ankle support
- Mid-top height increases ankle support
- Mesh sock-liner wicks moisture so you're feet don't get swampy
Share your thoughts
Solid skate shoe
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Just put these through the real test with a nice little skate session today. The shoes felt immediately comfortable, and were broken in within minutes. Lightweight, but still gives me the protection I need in the soles for jumping down stairs and gaps. Shoe is also pretty slender which surprised me because I assumed these would be bulky, but that wasn't the case at all.