- Tactical-style boot with heavy-gauge stitching and welt construction connecting the upper to the sole
- Eight-eyelet lacing provides work-boot worthy fit and look
- Deep-grooved lugs on sole provide traction on all kinds of terrain and weather
- Premium-grade EVA insole provides full-length shock-absorption needed for next-level action
- Breathable mesh collar make the Henry comfortable to wear all day
Share your thoughts
This question is posed to a backcountry.com...
This question is posed to a backcountry.com rep- will you have size 12's available for this shoe at any point, or will you only offer up to 11.5's? I would really like to purchase these shoes, but am a size 12 and don't want to purchase a shoe that is not going to fit.
Thanks for your question.
At this time we are out of stock in a size 12 and 13. We did offer them but they were sold. We do not have any purchase orders placed at this moment to replenish our inventory for this item. I am sorry.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
These boots are comfy and fit true to size just like other supras I own. Can't go wrong with Black on Grey. Goes with everything. Lightweight. Haven't owned them long enough to comment on how they hold up but they feel like they're quality.
Are these suitable for the sidewalks of...
Are these suitable for the sidewalks of NYC in Janruary?
Everyone Loves Seconds
Liked this boot so much i had to come back for seconds. Super light weight, and really comfortable. They had the same boot a couple years back and it was a tad bit on the flimsy side. These are a lot more durable and now waterproof!