As a collaborative effort between pro Erik Ellington and am-rider Spencer Hamilton, the Supra PRO + AM Ellington Skate Shoe comes together beautifully with mixed elements from an unlikely pairing of skaters. The result is a kick that's hard to take your eyes off and easy to skate; a translucent cupsole with speckled detail on the midsole along with a blazing orange side panel covered with black silicone open-cell mesh really make this kick jump. Of course, it has all the ingredients to make it last, including durable suede, SUPRAFOAM dampening, and a high-traction outsole for board grip.
- Mid-top upper assembled from sturdy suede for increased life of the shoe and protection to your foot
- SupraFoam midsole is injected without adhesives to provide increased shoe flexibility and impact protection, and won't break down over time
- SupraFoam ankle pods in the collar provide a snugger fit for improved ankle support
- Mid-top height increases ankle support
- Mesh sock-liner wicks moisture so you're feet don't get swampy