High-performance skate-ability with exceptional style.
The Supra Stevie Williams S1W Mid Skate Shoe is the first pro-model sneaker of Stevie's since his inauguration into Supra's team. The S1W draws design influence drawn from the athletic style of the Avenger with a hint of the ever-popular Vaider model and is bound together with skate-specific features demanded by Stevie.
- SupraFoam midsole provides the cushioning needed for landings on big features
- Core-out cupsole cuts the volume and weight in half
- SupraFoam midsole is set into sole to offer cushioning without extra layers
- Ankle protection pod provides skate-specific protection and is perforated to encourage airflow
- Heel pull makes it easy to get the shoe on and off while matching contrasting accents throughout the shoe
- Pre-curved tongue ensures a proper fit right out of the box
- Stevie Williams has a dog that is a chihuahua-pug mix named after a trademarked breakfast food that we cannot mention here
Share your thoughts
worst shoe to skate in
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
i got this shoe on Christmas and i had to shoe goo it twice already, holes came up on the first day i skated them, just straight up sucks as a skate shoe, but they are good for wearing around they look fresh doe.
Do these fit like the skytop 3's or the...
Do these fit like the skytop 3's or the vaiders? just size wise?