Terry Kennedy has been killing it for a minute and Kevin Romar is a fresh face to the game. The Supra TK + Romar Stacks Limited Edition Skate Shoe commemorates the pro-am relationship between TK and Kevin by dressing up this top-selling low-top with a durable, all-black nappy suede. And in typical Stacks tradition, the low volume, lightweight feel, comfort, and durability are still there.
- Lightweight, breathable canvas in non-strike zones is supplemented with Nappy Suede for skate-specific abrasion resistance
- One-piece toe cap skips the stitching and extra panels to prevent blowouts from grip tape, and gives the shoe a clean look
- Pointed toe box equals a crisper flicking motion of your skateboard
- Lightweight cupsole design upholds both the shoe's minimalist shape and resists wear and tear from constant skateboarding
Share your thoughts
Awesome shoes. Awesome price.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These shoes are great for the price. Really durable and break in fairly fast. Awesome impact support with okay boardfeel. I bought these for $25 and these are wayyy too good for the price. Definitely must buy tk stacks if you have never tried them before.