A forgiving board that draws deep turns without sacrificing performance.
When the flag on the wharf blows steadily northwest and a good-sized swell from the south comes in, grab the Surftech Anderson Mollusc Surfboard and make your way to your favorite surf spot for a sweet early-morning session. This hybrid short board has a fuller nose, rounded wide pin tail, and single to double concave design that allows you to catch waves easily with the speed and responsiveness you desire.
- Designed by renowned shaper and creator of the three-fin Thruster surfboard, Simon Anderson
- Hybrid with all the performance aspects of a short board
- Fuller nose combined with a single to double concave produces a board that catches waves easily, but still performs with speed and responsiveness
- Rounded wide pin tail features a curved tail with a pinch at the end which permits the board to hold well in the pocket of the wave and provides a smooth rail-to-rail feel
- Board is ideal for waves six feet and under and for older guys who want to catch waves easier without sacrificing performance
- Durable, strong, and lightweight Tuflite EPS (fused-cell) core with epoxy coating won't absorb water nearly as much as traditional polystyrene cores and helps prevent deck denting or pressure dings
- Tuflite composite is the exact replica of the original hand shape
- Tri-fin or thruster setup offers you a combination of stability, maneuverability, and drive
- Thruster setup is versatile and strong in a wide range of conditions
- High-quality FCS fin system uses a fin box that's anchored deep into the board and that grabs the laminates on both the deck and underside of the board and offers a strong hold from back to front and top to bottom
- FCS fins are included