An easy-to-ride board for the bigger surfer.
Whether you're a long-time veteran surfer looking for any easy paddler or you're just a big surfer, look to the Surftech Byrne Easy Rider Surfboard. Thanks to its wide and stable platform, this squash-tail board paddles well into surf.
- Wide and stable board has a slight concave bottom running into a fairly standard squash tail which offers bigger surfers an easy ride
- Squash-tail design gives you a stable ride while still allowing the board to remain loose
- Easy Rider is ideal in both small to overhead surf for bigger surfers
- Suits surfers up to 265lbs
- Durable, strong, and lightweight Tuflite EPS (fused-cell) core with epoxy coating won't absorb water nearly as much as traditional polystyrene cores and helps prevent deck denting or pressure dings
- Tuflite composite is the exact replica of the original hand shape
- FCS tri-fin setup or thruster setup offer stability, maneuverability, and drive
- Tri-fin setup is versatile and strong in a wide range of conditions
- High-quality FCS fin system uses a fin box that's anchored deep into the board and that grabs the laminates on both the deck and underside of the board for a strong hold from back to front and top to bottom
- FCS fins included