Fast and loose—just how you like it.
Shaped by renowned shaper Phil Byrne and used by pro-surfer Phil MacDonald on the WCT, the Surftech Byrne HPPB2 Surfboard offers above-average surfers a stellar ride. Thanks to its mild concave bottom and squash tail, the HPPB2 delivers a fast and loose board for small to head-high surf.
- Squash tail offers solid performance while maintaining speed and drive
- Best suited for above-average surfers from 130-170lbs
- Designed for surf two- to six-feet high
- Durable, strong, and lightweight Tuflite EPS (fused-cell) core with epoxy coating won't absorb water nearly as much as traditional polystyrene cores and helps prevent deck denting or pressure dings
- Tuflite composite is the exact replica of the original hand shape
- FCS tri fin setup offers stability, maneuverability, and drive
- Tri fin is versatile and strong in a wide range of conditions
- High-quality FCS fin system uses a fin box that's anchored deep into the board and that grabs the laminates on both the deck and underside of the board for a strong hold from back to front and top to bottom
- FCS fins included