Quench your small- to medium-wave thirst.
As you pull up to the pier with the Surftech HIC Wombat Surfboard tucked beneath your arm, you cannot believe your luck this fine morning. There isn't a single soul out in the water and the surf is firing for mid-summer. Ditch your townie, fasten your leash to your ankle, and paddle on out to rip some waves with this double-wing swallowtail board designed by pro-shaper Eric Arakawa.
- Designed by world reknowned pro-shaper Eric Arakawa
- A wide nose, double wing swallowtail design with double barrel concaves through the tail makes the Wombat fast and drivey in mild-sloped open-faced waves
- Relatively wide hip provides lift
- Double wing design creates extra release and maneuverability, and gives the tail added control
- Swallowtail design allows for planing speed and lift, surfs well in small waves, and is good for surfers who want a board that's going to stick during deep carves
- Durable, strong, and lightweight Tuflite EPS (fused-cell) core with epoxy coating won't absorb water nearly as much as traditional polystyrene cores and helps prevent deck denting or pressure dings
- Tuflite composite is the exact replica of the original hand shape
- Hawaiian Island Creations (HIC) recommends that you order this board 3-4in and 1-1.5in wider than your everyday shortboard
- Futures quad fin set up (fins not included)