Just what the surf doctor ordered.
Take advantage of your long lunch break, grab the Surftech Jacobs Pro Surfboard, and get some big, sweeping turns in before you have to go back to banging nails, waiting tables, or crunching numbers. Ideal for three- to eight-foot waves, this lightweight and responsive board makes quick turns and allows for wickedly fast and fun nose rides so you go back to work refreshed and ready to rock.
- Slight rocker in the nose keeps more surface area on top of the water, which generates more speed when you paddle and surf
- Slight rocker in the tail allows the board to plane easier and ride faster
- Subtle nose concave for fast nose rides
- Thumb tail results in more stability and is ideal for rail-to-rail surfing and big turns
- Durable, strong, and lightweight Tuflite EPS (fused-cell) core with epoxy coating won't absorb water nearly as much as traditional polystyrene cores and helps prevent deck denting or pressure dings
- Tuflite composite is the exact replica of the original hand shape
- FCS 2+1 fin setup or thruster setup offers stability, maneuverability, and drive
- Thruster setup is versatile and strong in a wide range of conditions
- High-quality FCS fin system uses a fin box that's anchored deep into the board and that grabs the laminates on both the deck and underside of the board and offers a strong hold from back to front and top to bottom
- FCS fin included