Mirrors the water's movement with style.
If you've ever envied a longboarder's effortless style, then you need to get your hands on the Surftech McTavish Blade Surfboard. Designed by Australian pro-shaper Bob McTavish, the Blade has all the characteristics of a board that produces nice, unbroken sweeping turns and a cleaner, more glide-oriented style of surfing.
- Shaped by Australian pro-shaper Bob McTavish
- Wide nose with very low rocker and 50/50 rails offers a solid, stable ride and makes catching waves a cinch
- Squash tail offers superb performance while maintaining speed and drive down the line
- Squash tail's rounded corners provide a bit more bite and control, while the square end enables the board to release
- Durable, strong, and lightweight Tuflite EPS (fused-cell) core with epoxy coating won't absorb water nearly as much as traditional polystyrene cores and helps prevent deck denting or pressure dings
- Tuflite composite is the exact replica of the original hand shape
- Two-tone wood print outer features a light grain body and a dark stringer for a classic longboard look
- Wavetech MCT 9in single fin set-up supplies a smooth, fast, and solid ride with less drag