Reach for the Surftech Minami Mean Sardine Surfboard during semi-flat swell conditions and give your surf spirit that much-needed lift before work or class. Ideal for intermediate to advanced riders who find themselves confronted with smaller, slower waves under six feet, the Minami Mean doesn't disappoint. Designed by renown shaper Glenn Minami, the Mean features a wing swallowtail design for more bite and control when you maneuver in and out of turns. Because this shape allows for a much wider tail and larger surface area, it's easier to maintain speeds in softer parts of the waves.
To ensure durability, Surftech incorporated its Tuflite construction (water-tight, fused-cell core) into the design of the Mean to give you a board that handles day-to-day abuse with ease while also offering you the performance advantages of a lightweight board. Surftech also includes FCS fins for your tri-fin set-up. The shaper recommends that you choose this board two or three inches shorter, 1/4 to 3/8-inch wider, and with a thickness that may be equal to or greater than 1/8in your current board.
- Shaper Glenn Minami
- Ideal for smaller, slower waves under six feet
- Intermediate to advanced riders
- Wing swallow tail design, triple concave barrel slides
- Tuflite construction
- FCS tri-fin set-up, fins included
- Shaper recommends that you choose this board two or three inches shorter, 1/4 to 3/8 inch wider, and with a thickness that may be equal to or greater than 1/8 inch than your current board