Solid mini-Mal board that has the bite to lay out aggressive bottom turns.
With the Surftech Robert August Corky Carroll Surfboard tucked beneath your arm, you watch the sets come in and wait for the ideal moment to paddle out. Minutes later, you find yourself gliding through glassy waters and out into the lineup. Whether you're a newbie or a long-time surfer, you'll appreciate the characteristics of this mid-sized board. Its rounded pintail allows you to turn on a dime, while its Tuflite construction stands up to daily ocean abuse.
- Named after Corky Carroll, one of the original pioneers of professional surfing
- Rounded pintail ensures ease of turning, yet provides adequate power and bite so you can lay out aggressive bottom turns without the fear of unwanted spin-out or any loss of down-the-line speed
- Rounded pintail also empowers you to surf large, powerful, hollow waves
- Durable, strong, lightweight Tuflite EPS (fused-cell) core with epoxy coating won't absorb water nearly as much as traditional polystyrene cores and helps prevent deck denting or pressure dings
- FCS tri fin set-up lends stability, increases drive, and allows you to turn more easily