Surftech Robert August Traveler Surfboard - 2012
Be the first to upload your photo of the Robert August Traveler Surfboard. >
Leave your mark on The Wall.
Who would you recommend this board for:
1. first timer
2. Some one who can paddle in and catch every 5th wave
3. Someone who can catch overhead waves
4. A very experienced surfer?
By: knut eliassen
November 6, 2012
Dogfunk.com Price Comparison
Dogfunk.com knows that no one wants the used-car-salesman experience, so we decided to show you the other guys prices in an effort to keep your shopping experience as informed as possible. We do our best to confirm this information is correct, but assume no responsibility for the accuracy of the price and shipping information provided by other vendors.
- 6 ft 6 in, 7 ft, 7 ft 6 in
- [6ft 6in] 15.5 in; [7ft] 15.5 in; [7ft 6in] 16.33 in
- [6ft 6in] 20 in; [7ft] 21.5 in; [7ft 6in] 23 in
- [6ft 6in] 15 in; [7ft] 15 in; [7ft 6in] 15.67 in
- [6ft 6in] 2.75 in; [7ft] 3 in; [7ft 6in] 3.25 in
- FCS tri set-up
- Recommended Use:
- medium surf
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year