Get ready to fly down the line.
When you want an all-around high-performance thruster, turn to the Surftech Anderson XFC Surfboard designed by legendary shaper Simon Anderson. As the creator of the thruster setup, Simon definitely knows what he's doing and, since 2002, this man has slightly modified this board to ensure it stays on top of its game. Its moderate, smooth nose entry, moderate tail rocker, rounded square tail, and thruster setup give average-to-pro riders a wickedly fast ride in small to head-high surf.
- Designed by renowned shaper and creator of the three-fin Thruster surfboard, Simon Anderson—the XFC is the fastest board in Simon's surfboard range
- Moderate, smooth nose entry keeps more surface area on top of the water, which enables you to generate more speed when you paddle and surf, keeps you from pearling, and allows you to make steeper drops
- Moderate tail rocker increases control and loosens the board up to change directions and make more pivotal turns
- Rounded square tail gives you better control in steeper and bigger waves as well as softer waves
- Tail shape also allows for quick release, which makes the board super-responsive and easier for sharper and looser turns
- Single to concave bottom design reduces the tracking of a single concave and allows for a fast ride, a loose feel, and deep carving turns
- Durable, strong, and lightweight Tuflite EPS (fused-cell) core with epoxy coating won't absorb water nearly as much as traditional polystyrene cores and helps prevent deck denting or pressure dings
- Tuflite composite is the exact replica of the original hand shape
- Tri-fin or thruster setup offers you a combination of stability, maneuverability, and drive
- Thruster setup is versatile and strong in a wide range of conditions
- High-quality FCS fin system uses a fin box that's anchored deep into the board and that grabs the laminates on both the deck and underside of the board and offers a strong hold from back to front and top to bottom
- FCS fins are included