Be the first to upload your photo of the Softops Roxy ASA Surfboard. >
Leave your mark on The Wall.
Can You please Email Us Or tell us.
When The Next lot of Roxy Surfboards ( Pink ) Come in 6ft please
Can you tell me how heavy the 7'6 and 9' board is? Thanks.
August 11, 2011
It Really depends
if you want Fiber Glass Then yes.
but if u want the soft type which is easy to start on
then soft is lighter in a 7'6 and a 9'
Dogfunk.com Price Comparison
Dogfunk.com knows that no one wants the used-car-salesman experience, so we decided to show you the other guys prices in an effort to keep your shopping experience as informed as possible. We do our best to confirm this information is correct, but assume no responsibility for the accuracy of the price and shipping information provided by other vendors.
- 7 ft, 7 ft 6 in, 9 ft
- fused-cell EPS core, EVA textured foam deck and rails
- [7 ft] 15.75 in; [7 ft 6 in] 16 in; [9 ft] 18 in
- [7 ft] 21 in; [7 ft 6 in] 21 in; [9 ft] 22.63 in
- [7 ft] 14.5 in; [7 ft 6 in] 14.5 in; [9 ft] 15.25 in
- 7 ft] 2.5 in; [7 ft 6 in] 2.63 in; [9 ft] 3.25 in
- FCS tri-fin set-up
- Recommended Use:
- learning to surf
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year