The ideal all-around fish board for mushy surf.
With the Surftech Soul Fish Ultraflex Surfboard beneath your body, even less-than-stellar days in the water can turn into some of the best ones. This all-around fish board exceeds your expectations in small, mushy waves so when everyone else blows it off and heads to an early happy hour, you find yourself having the time of your life without the crowds. *Fins not included.
- Randy French (founder and head shaper at Surftech) designed the Soul Fish to work as an all-around fish and to exceed in small, mushy surf
- Shape features a fuller nose and a wider tail (compared to a retro fish) and no extra wings, which all make it easy for you to paddle out and into surf and carry speed through flat sections of a wave
- Ultraflx construction (Fused cell EPS core with impact epoxy fiberglass and 'salmon skin' biaxial fiberglass) provides a softer flex pattern similar to that of a polyester/PU board, but with the durability you require and a price point that's easier to digest
- The fused cell EPS core also virtually eliminates the possibility of water absorption
- Fins not included
- Futures 2+1 fin setup (again, fins not included) performs well in most ocean conditions, lends stability to this maneuverable board, and increases drive
- High-quality Futures box offers a strong hold from back to front and requires the use of a fin key
- Future fin boxes are designed to only work with Future fins