The Flowmaster provides you the means to make moves on the waves.
Hit the road this winter with the Surftech Flowmaster UltraFLX Surfboard strapped to the roof of your van or packed securely in your board bag. Designed by shaper Randy French, this pintail board delivers springy bottom turns and enables complete control in the barrel so you don't end up squirreling out and getting chewed up by the wave that you loved a second ago.
- Designed by shaper Randy French
- Pin tail shape and increased rocker give you complete control in the barrel
- Added volume and width deliver super-fun rides
- Rounded pin tail features a curved tail with a pinch at the end which permits the board to hold well in the pocket of the wave and provides a smooth rail-to-rail feel
- Ultraflx construction (Fused cell EPS core with impact epoxy fiberglass and 'salmon skin' biaxial fiberglass) provides a softer flex pattern similar to that of a polyester/PU board, but with the durability you require and a price point that's easier to digest
- The fused cell EPS core also virtually eliminates the possibility of water absorption
- Tri-fin or thruster setup (fins not included) offers a combination of stability, maneuverability, and drive
- Thruster setup is versatile and strong in a wide range of conditions
- High-quality FCS fin system uses a fin box that's anchored deep into the board and that grabs the laminates on both the deck and underside of the board and offers a strong hold from back to front and top to bottom
- FCS fins are not included