Designed to handle just about any surf condition.
Whether Mother Nature delivers a stellar head-high swell or the conditions are less than ideal, count on the Surftech Town & County K-Star surfboard to quench your surf thirst. Slightly narrower and thinner in the tail, the K-Star offers a responsive weapon to those longboarders who surf at a high level.
- Foam and rocker distribution makes the K-Star a high-performance machine in any size surf
- Pin tail holds the wave well at higher speeds and allows the board to exceed in large waves where speed needs to be controlled, not generated
- Durable, strong, and lightweight Tuflite EPS (fused-cell) core with epoxy coating won't absorb water nearly as much as traditional polystyrene cores and helps prevent deck denting or pressure dings
- Tuflite composite is the exact replica of the original hand shape
- FCS 2+1 fin setup offers stability, maneuverability, and drive
- Thruster setup is versatile and strong in a wide range of conditions
- High-quality FCS fin system uses a fin box that's anchored deep into the board and that grabs the laminates on both the deck and underside of the board for a strong hold from back to front and top to bottom
- FCS fins included