Chris Bradshaw gets blunted on the Technine Bradshaw Pro Flat Snowboard thanks to the Rock Steady Flat Camber profile that pops big ol' ollies and locks into legit presses, blunts, and slides. Jib-ready edges and a soft-flexing true twin shape are ready to spark up your local park or street spot whether you're filming hammers or just sessioning with the crew.
- Rock Steady Flat Camber profile is flat all the way between the contact points for tons of pop and stability and a forgiving feel that's still super pressable
- True twin shape with radial sidecut for predictable takeoffs and landings both regular and switch
- Power Tech Ultra Lite tip-to-tail poplar wood core with Ultra Thin profiling for tons of pop and a buttery flex
- Carbon stringers and interior rubber dampening increase pop and reduce vibration
- Custom Jib Edge is detuned in all the right places for catch-free sliding on rails and boxes right out of the wrapper
- Extruded base is tough and easy to repair at home