Drop jaws with ya ill skillz.
Yesterday you couldn't tweak that tail press as masterful as you'd hoped, nor could you get the full 1080 off the box ... today is a different day and you're strapped with a new weapon. This morning you mounted the Technine Elements Binding w/ Scrub Hook to your rail-killa; get ready to cock the hammer and drop some fools.
- Scrub Hook wing on the outside of the highback dishes out leverage like a hammer sends out gunpowder and lead
- Fiberglass/nylon blend baseplate and highback have a tweakable, cushy flex
- Adjustable highbacks rotate to improve mobility and power to your heel edge
- Adjustable toe & heel ramps dial in fit for different board widths
- Comfort King II ankle strap locks your boot in for precision rail-killing with cush padding to keep you going
- Baltimore toe strap comfortably wraps around your boot to keep it in place with no pressure
- Tool-free strap adjustments make it easy to set strap length to match your boot size
Share your thoughts
Any idea if the scrub hook would work with...
Any idea if the scrub hook would work with a pair of 32 focus boas? Im not sure if the boa would get in the way of the wing of the scrub hook. Thanks
The boa is placed well in front of the scrub hook, which does not wrap that far. I hope this helps, and enjoy they summer shred!
the mash it up color is the black, white,...
the mash it up color is the black, white, and blue bindings? not the rasta colored ones pictured?
if you go to select opitions and pick mash it up it shows the rasta ones so im pretty shure it the rasta