Now there's something to bang your jersey to.
Built from the ground up with Technine's Urban Crusher flex and response, the Elements Binding with Scrub Hook is forgiving, tweakable, and cushioned for the big landings—be they in a parking lot or off the grown-folks jump line.
- Technine team favorite Scrub Hook highback design provides ergonomic leverage for pressing
- Baltimore Toe Strap provides an over-the-toe fit to relieve toe box pressure and secure the heel of your boot in the bindings' heelcup
- Comfort King II 15/30 degree toe straps with dual-density EVA for serious comfort and response
- Urban Crusher tuned flex in the baseplate and highback is made from tweakable 14% short-fiber nylon and fiberglass blend
- Molded one-piece EVA Techbed absorbs shock and reduces fatigue
- Adjustable toe and heel ramps accommodate fringe boot sizes for a perfect fit without toe and heel drag
- Pro-frame heelcup, fashioned from light but incredibly durable aircraft-grade 6061 T6 aluminum, withstands the shock from big landings and provides power when turning
Share your thoughts
Not sure if I want the elements w/ or...
Not sure if I want the elements w/ or without the scrub hook. Anyone know if the scrub hooks are sketchy on bigger jumps, if you were to fall it seems your ankles would more likely be injured??