All elements of shredding encapsulated.
- Traditional camber—tried, true, and ready to enforce its power all over the whole mountain; who said pop and power were out of style?
- Honeycomb Air Core insert is placed in a milled out core section between the bindings, adding strength and shaving off grams
- Contact point-to-contact point carbon stringers add pop but leave the nose and tail loose enough for buttering
- Power Tech Ultra Light Core uses lightweight poplar wood for pop and control and is crafted with reliable and evenly surfaced finger-joints
- Extruded IS 1320 (with IS 4400 die-cut graphics) base is durable and easy to repair for when park jibbing goes awry or you ride out a street landing over asphalt
Share your thoughts
Can anyone comment on Technine's quality...
Can anyone comment on Technine's quality for the price? Thanks!
I've been riding Tech9 for a few seasons and can say they make a quality product. Their bindings work great, look great, and are crazy comfortable. Boards are well made and very durable. Depending on your taste you may/may not like their graphics but I aways get complements on my T9 gear. I currently ride Mass Appeal board and bindings but Im looking into an Elements all-mountan setup.