The Technine Icon Rocker Snowboard takes the famous Icon board and turns it on its head, giving it a reverse-camber overhaul by means of Technine's 9-Rocks rocker profile. What that means for you is that you'll have the same straight-tracking board for maching into jumps, but you'll be able to butter and press more easily. That's a win-win, if you ask us.
- 9-Rocks Reverse Camber profile's continuous rocker lifts the nose and tail and leaves 10cm of flat-waist touching the snow; it's built for jibbing in the park
- Honeycomb Air Core insert is placed in a milled-out core section between the bindings, adding strength and shaving off grams
- Three-layer interior rubber drastically reduces high-speed chatter, adds underfoot cushioning, and increases strength
- Power Tech Ultra Light Core uses lightweight poplar wood for pop and control and is crafted with reliable and evenly surfaced finger-joints
- Stitched Bi-axial laminate fiberglass is even-flexing, smooth, lightweight, and torsionally soft for freestyle
- Extruded IS 1320 base is durable and easy to repair when park jibbing goes awry or you ride out a street landing over asphalt