Funnest in the land.
Mirror, mirror on the wall, what is flashiest, cushiest, and illest women-specific freestyle binding of them all? No other binding, fun as it may be, has quite the flair, comfort, and park-prowess of the Technine Women's Jib Snowboard Binding.
- Women's Pro Geometry features quick delivery of energy from the pressure-free highback into the board
- Park Destruction tuned flex offers a soft feel for freestyle riding
- Pro-frame heelcup, fashioned from light but incredibly durable aircraft-grade 6061 T6 aluminum, withstand the shock of big landings and provides power when turning
- Comfort King II 15/30 degree toe straps with dual-density EVA deliver serious comfort and response
- Match it with the Technine Women's Jib Snowboard
Share your thoughts
This is the first time I have purchased technine bindings and my biggest problem is the "ankle strap adjustment lever" it's very hard to adjust the straps and if you don't lock it back into place good enough your toestrap will just pop off of the binding. The bindings get the job done though