The name says it all: the Technine Women's Jib Snowboard thrives on playing in the park. This award-winning (two-time Transworld Good Wood Award winner) shred stick features lightweight bi-axial fiberglass that's supple for pressing. And if you're looking to up your jumping game, the Jib's Power Tech poplar core has a sick fetish for popping off those nice, luscious lips.
- Traditional camber adds pop in the park, control on the steeps, and stability on big landings
- Three-layer interior rubber layers drastically reduce high-speed chatter, add underfoot cushioning, and increase strength
- Stitched Bi-axial laminate fiberglass is torsionally soft for freestyle; even-flexing, smooth, and lightweight
- Power Tech Core uses tip-to-tail light and poppy poplar wood for balance and energy
- Extruded IS 1320 base is durable and easy to repair for when park jibbing goes awry or when rocks attack your base