Ride with JSLV and Technine.
Let's face it, not all collaborations make sense. Browsing different categories, you will more than likely witness co-branded efforts that seem to exist just to take up space, as well as some that are just plain hard to look at. The Technine JSLV Collab Board is a two-label effort that actually makes sense. Maybe that's because it's backed by Technine and JSLV riders Lucas Magoon and Chris Bradshaw.
- Rock Steady flat camber profile has more stability and pop than a full rocker, but is still playful for the park; this unique hybrid is primarily flat with a subtle rocker rise just outside the inserts
- Custom Jib Edge detuning gives a park-specific makeover to the edges, remaining hook-free in all the right places while still locking in when carving
- Three-layer interior rubber drastically reduces high-speed chatter, adds underfoot cushioning, and increases strength
- Power Tech Ultra Light Core uses lightweight poplar wood for pop and control, and is crafted with reliable and evenly surfaced finger-joints
- Extruded IS 1320 base is durable and easy to repair when park jibbing goes awry or you ride out a street landing over asphalt