T9 x JSLV—it just feels right.
The Technine vs. JSLV Collab Pro Snowboard binding is endorsed by T9/JSLV team riders Lucas Magoon and Chris Bradshaw for all-out destruction in the streets and the park. Match it up with the color-coordinated JSLV Collab snowboard for the ultimate limited-edition setup.
- Fiberglass/nylon baseplate offers a soft flex ideal for urban missions or park jibs
- 6061 T6 Aluminum heelcup for durability and solid response
- Nylon scrub-hook highbacks give you extra leverage for locked-in presses and blunts
- Comfort King II dual-density EVA ankle straps for cush and response
- Baltimore toe strap pulls your heel back into the binding for improved response with fewer pressure points
- Adjustable highback rotation and forward lean let you match your setup to your stance and riding style
- Full-length molded EVA footbed for shock absorption