The Gooner relies on traditional camber to survive backcountry booters and high speeds, utilizes his flat camber board for all-mountain resort days. But when it comes to putting on a show in the park with his boys, Lucas Magoon relies on his buttery-soft Technine LM Rocker Snowboard.
- 9 Rocks Reverse Camber profile is built for jibbing in the park with a continuous rocker that lifts the nose and tail and leaves 10cm of flat-waist touching the snow
- Power Tech Core uses tip-to-tail light and poppy poplar wood for balance and energy and is finger-jointed for ensure an even surface
- Three-layer interior rubber layers drastically reduce high-speed chatter, add underfoot cushioning, and increase strength
- Custom Jib Edge detuning gives a park-specific makeover to the edges to remain hook-free in all the right places while still engaging for locked-in carving
- Extruded IS 4400 base dishes out speeds you need to clear 70-footers and is easy to fix when you ding it on rails