Turtle power, y'all.
- Traditional camber is tried, true, and ready to enforce its power all over the whole mountain; who said pop and power were out of style?
- Honeycomb Air Core insert is placed in a milled-out core section between the bindings to add strength and shave off grams
- Carbon stringers between contact points add pop but leave the nose and tail loose enough for buttering
- Three-layer interior rubber layers drastically reduce high-speed chatter, add underfoot cushioning, and increase strength
- Radial sidecut is mellow enough to be hook-free in when buttering in the park, but holds an edge when you hit the gas on the groomers
- Power Tech Ultra Light Core uses lightweight poplar wood for pop and control and is crafted with reliable and evenly surfaced finger-joints
- Custom Jib Edge detuning gives a park-specific makeover to the edges to remain hook-free in all the right places while still engaging for locked-in carving
- Extruded IS 1320 base is durable and easy to repair for when park jibbing goes awry or you ride out a street landing over asphalt
Share your thoughts
sweet design, not a perfect board
I love the look of this board it takes me back to my childhood. The board rides smooth and I do enjoy it. id give the board 5 stars but there is one thing...
This boards edges started tearing, my second day out. I had a smokin board, that i still have, that i rode for 6 seasons. Only the 5th season did the top of the board start yo show signs of wear and is still servicable.
I have a feeling im going to be buying another board nextseason which is a bummer because i really enjoy the style width and graphics of this board.
Man this board is f$&@ing awesome, brings me back to my childhood.