A mutant, born in the streets and hungry for justice (if you count justice as dropping hammers)the Technine LM Pro Turtles Snowboard is Lucas Magoon's freestyle katana sword for cutting up kickers and attacking street features. The ninja-like response of the LM Pro will leave the enemy stunned.
- Traditional camber is tried, true, and ready to enforce its power all over the whole mountain; who said pop and power were out of style?
- Honeycomb Air Core insert is placed in a milled-out core section between the bindings to add strength and shave off grams
- Carbon stringers between contact points add pop but leave the nose and tail loose enough for buttering
- Three-layer interior rubber layers drastically reduce high-speed chatter, add underfoot cushioning, and increase strength
- Radial sidecut is mellow enough to be hook-free in when buttering in the park, but holds an edge when you hit the gas on the groomers
- Power Tech Ultra Light Core uses lightweight poplar wood for pop and control and is crafted with reliable and evenly surfaced finger-joints
- Custom Jib Edge detuning gives a park-specific makeover to the edges to remain hook-free in all the right places while still engaging for locked-in carving
- Extruded IS 1320 base is durable and easy to repair for when park jibbing goes awry or you ride out a street landing over asphalt
Share your thoughts
sweet design, not a perfect board
I love the look of this board it takes me back to my childhood. The board rides smooth and I do enjoy it. id give the board 5 stars but there is one thing...
This boards edges started tearing, my second day out. I had a smokin board, that i still have, that i rode for 6 seasons. Only the 5th season did the top of the board start yo show signs of wear and is still servicable.
I have a feeling im going to be buying another board nextseason which is a bummer because i really enjoy the style width and graphics of this board.
Man this board is f$&@ing awesome, brings me back to my childhood.