Spoon up yer’ yuckies.
- True twin shape for freestyle and urban dominance
- WDT9 wood derivative core is durable, lightweight, super soft, consistent and also uses recycled wood and less energy in production
- Radial sidecut for smooth predictable turns
- Super soft flex profile for jibbing
- Lightweight wood core with carbon and Kevlar reinforcements for smooth stability and mad pop
- Rubber edge dampeners absorb impacts and bad vibes
- Wide stance for jib-specific shredding
Share your thoughts
is a 149.5 good for me if im 5'5 but im...
is a 149.5 good for me if im 5'5 but im still growing?
Anyone got any first hand experience with...
Anyone got any first hand experience with this board?
Yeah I got to ride it a few weeks ago and it seems like it has potential. It was definitely one of the coolest looking grpahics I've seen in a long time, but as far as the board specs it rides very similar to the technine jib, with just a little less flex, and a more sturdy base. Overall not a bad board but there are way better options this year, try the reverse camber decks or something with more pop and less weight this is only about a 3 of 5.