Spoon up yer’ yuckies.
Technine transferred the Gooner’s signature style and freestyle approach to snowboarding into the Lucas Magoon Yucky Charms Snowboard. This true twin is soft, light, strong, and pops with a big bang to hop onto rails, press boxes and launch off kickers with precise control. Technine’s dampening between the bindings absorbs impacts and the abuse it takes to get better, and carbon and Kevlar reinforcements in the wood core add stability at high speeds and incredible snap. Graphics on the topsheet show Magoon chasing his yucky charms, and the base graphic spoons up features all over the mountain.
- True twin shape for freestyle and urban dominance
- WDT9 wood derivative core is durable, lightweight, super soft, consistent and also uses recycled wood and less energy in production
- Radial sidecut for smooth predictable turns
- Super soft flex profile for jibbing
- Lightweight wood core with carbon and Kevlar reinforcements for smooth stability and mad pop
- Rubber edge dampeners absorb impacts and bad vibes
- Wide stance for jib-specific shredding
Share your thoughts
is a 149.5 good for me if im 5'5 but im...
is a 149.5 good for me if im 5'5 but im still growing?
Anyone got any first hand experience with...
Anyone got any first hand experience with this board?
Yeah I got to ride it a few weeks ago and it seems like it has potential. It was definitely one of the coolest looking grpahics I've seen in a long time, but as far as the board specs it rides very similar to the technine jib, with just a little less flex, and a more sturdy base. Overall not a bad board but there are way better options this year, try the reverse camber decks or something with more pop and less weight this is only about a 3 of 5.