The 'LM' in the Technine LM Classic Snowboard Binding stands for Lucas Magoon. Gooner (and many others) rode and still ride this binding because of its easy but responsive flex, lightweight frame, and effortless adjustability.
- Classic T9 Series geometry boasts the same dimensions, fit, and feel that put Technine on the map
- Baltimore Toe Strap provides an over-the-toe fit to relieve toe box pressure and secure the heel of your boot in the binding's heelcup
- Comfort King II 15/30 degree toe straps with dual-density EVA for serious comfort and response
- Tool-free Quick-Adjust ladders allow for on-hill micro-adjustments
- Molded one-piece EVA TechBed absorbs shock and reduces fatigue
Share your thoughts
TECHNINE'S THE SHIZZLE
IN THE BEGINNING I WAS JUDGMENTAL ABOUT THE NEW TECH NINE BINDINGS HEARING ALL THE FLACK ABOUT WHAT OTHERS HAD SAID ABOUT THEM AND ALSO WAS ALMOST DETERRED IN GETTING THEM BUT AFTER RIDING WITH THEM THEY ARE SUPER CUSH FOR THE PARK AND ALL AROUND MOUNTAIN. THEY ARE DEFINITELY WORTH THE PURCHASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!