Leave your mark on The Wall.
January 14, 2013
This is probably one of the best boards ive ridden in my entire life! the flex was perfect for pressing on rails and boxes, but could still hold up to the landings of the park jumps! unfortunately i had to send the board back do to a crack in the core :( how it happened, beats me! but overall a great freestyle board!!
Dogfunk.com Price Comparison
Dogfunk.com knows that no one wants the used-car-salesman experience, so we decided to show you the other guys prices in an effort to keep your shopping experience as informed as possible. We do our best to confirm this information is correct, but assume no responsibility for the accuracy of the price and shipping information provided by other vendors.
- 144 cm, 147 cm, 150 cm, 153 cm, 156 cm, 159 cm
- medium-soft (4 of 10 on Technine's scale)
- Effective Edge:
- [144cm] 1110 mm; [147cm] 1130 mm; [150cm] 1160 mm; [153cm] 1190 mm; [156cm] 1220 mm; [159cm] 1240 mm
- Waist Width:
- [144cm] 246 mm; [147cm] 247 mm; [150cm] 248.5 mm; [153cm] 249.5 mm; [156cm] 251 mm; [159cm] 252.5 mm
- Sidecut Radius:
- [144cm] 8.6 / 7 / 8.6 m; [147cm] 8.7 / 7.1 / 8.7 m; [150cm] 8.8 / 7.2 / 8.8 m; [153cm] 8.9 / 7.3 / 8.9 m; [156cm] 9 / 7.4 / 9 m; [159cm] 9.1 / 7.5 / 9.1 m
- Stance Width:
- [144cm] 20.1 in; [147cm] 20.9 in; [150cm] 21.7 in; [153cm] 22 in; [156cm] 22.4 in; [159cm] 23.2 in
- Stance Setback:
- Recommended Use:
- park, jibbing, street thrashing
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year