Lucas Magoon has some of the most unique style and trick selection in all of snowboarding. His pro model Technine LM Monster Snowboard reflects that with features designed to handle anything it comes across. The Flat Rock profile has rockered tips that make for a catch-free and playful ride, but it's still stable enough for throwing down on jumps and bomb drops. It floats in pow, too, so you don't have to switch boards when the snow starts piling up.
- Flat Rock hybrid profile is flat between the inserts with early-rise tip and tail for stability on hardpack and float in pow
- Biax glass delivers forgiving, consistent flex, and internal rubber dampening reduces vibration
- Dual Tech core is tip-to-tail poplar for a lightweight snappy feel, with birch stringers to reinforce the inserts and add pop
- True twin shape with radial sidecut for predictable takeoffs and landings both regular and switch
- Custom Jib Edge is detuned in all the right places for catch-free sliding on rails and boxes right out of the wrapper
- Extruded base is tough and easy to repair at home
Share your thoughts
Technine LM Monster
This is probably one of the best boards ive ridden in my entire life! the flex was perfect for pressing on rails and boxes, but could still hold up to the landings of the park jumps! unfortunately i had to send the board back do to a crack in the core :( how it happened, beats me! but overall a great freestyle board!!