Get it like Gooner.
You never know what kind of trick Lucas Magoon is going to throw when he drops in, but you can guarantee it's going to be steezy as hell. He can throw down on any kind of obstacle thanks in part to his Technine LM Pro Flat Snowboard. The Rock Steady flat profile is stable enough to handle all his bomb drops, and carbon stringers provide the pop he needs to ollie fences and whatever else is in his way—but it's still soft enough to press and blunt to his heart's content.
- Rock Steady Flat Camber profile is flat all the way between the contact points for pop, stability, and a forgiving feel that's still super-pressable
- Biax glass provides a forgiving and consistent flex, and carbon stringers and interior rubber dampening increase pop and reduce vibration
- Power Tech Ultra Lite tip-to-tail poplar wood core with Ultra Thin profiling for tons of pop and a buttery flex
- True twin shape with radial sidecut gives you predictable takeoffs and landings both regular and switch
- Custom Jib Edge is detuned in all the right places for catch-free sliding on rails and boxes right out of the wrapper
- Extruded base is tough and easy to repair at home